Friday, December 18, 2020

Christmas Break - Dec. 18


God is with us. Emanuel. He sent us a Rescuer. To us. Praising God these words are true. "Because of COVID" may be the new saying of the year. But "God with us" is the truth that brings us true comfort and peace. Forever!  I pray that over this break you may set aside time to read the story in Luke 2. Remember who God is and what He came here to do. God is with us. He is here. 

Tent School International: This class read over 5,977 minutes in 2 weeks. I am not even sure if I have ever read that much on my own! Way to go, 4th graders! Those minutes brought in a total amount of $968.92. WOW. Thank you for your donations and pledges. In this experience, I am reminded how we are blessed to be a blessing. Thank you for being that blessing.

New Student: We have a new joining our class on Monday! Luke Westfall will be joining our 4th grade family. Please pray over Luke and his brother Eli as they make the transition to Rose Park. I am praying they see the love of Jesus through their classmates and feel welcome at RP.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment